Studio: Manavenue
Just a spectacular specimen of manhood.
This is what you call a latino-macho-hunk... there is no angle that I dont like about Dalton... He is a latino sex bomb caliente por sus 4 costados... it is not only about how buffed and hairy he is, he is handsome, dark and has a very big and thick verga...
My heart skips a beat when I take a look at his hairy chest, his nipples and armpits... I would love to bury my nose right there...
Only problem is when he starts to talk... I would have preferred by far Dalton not saying a single word... Not quite sure if he doesnt speak English well, if he is high on something or if he is ... but when it comes to talking... well, we can always mute the video while playing. Nobody is thaaat perfect, but dalton is really close to it.
BREEDMERAW Jock Tommy Deluca Barebacks Hunk Ray Dalton fucks sexy Colton Suede. Tonho being fucked by Dalton Riley Sits On Bottom Boy's Face Before Plowing His Ass Over. BREEDMERAW Jock Tommy D! eluca Barebacks Hunk Ray Dalton fucks sexy Colton Suede. BREEDMERAW Raw Foursome With Ray Dalton in horny gay porn gay porn gay porno. Fuck Buddies Casey Everett and Dalton Hawg and Lanz Adams make love in public.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1466kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 303.3 MB

Comments
Post a Comment